New Hope Arts and Crafts Festival and Music Mountain Theater!
New Hope Arts and Crafts Festival has created a space for our artists to showcase their craft and to educate the public on the intricacies of their art through education and demonstration. Thanks to Music Mountain Theater, we are able to bring a second staging area to the festival with this special opportunity. Read below for details!
- Presentations should be 15-20 minutes in length and allow 5 minutes to set up and 5 minutes to tear down.
- Content should be geared toward education or demonstration of your craft.
- Presenting artists will be featured on the website and listed in the print and digital versions of the program.
- Availability is on a first come first serve basis. Visit back frequently to see if more time slots have opened up.
- Six (6) slots are currently available on Saturday and six on Sunday. Once full we will continue to open slots as interest is shown. Capacity will be 14 artists on Saturday and 10 on Sunday
- The stage will be approximately 8' x 12' and located in the grass area on the southwest corner of the festival grounds.
- Minimal amplification will be used in this intimate yet open arena.
- Please bring all the equipment needed for your presentation. We will update you as we confirm the use of other facilities but as of right now electric, water, screen, etc are not available. We are working on that and will update you as things change.
Use this platform to secure your selected time slot.
Additional inquiries can be sent to [email protected]
We are really really really (I was going to add more but I think you get how excited we all are!) looking forward to all of the creative content you are bringing to showcase your craft! Thank you for being an integral part of this 27th year of the New Hope Arts and Crafts Festival.