Want to donate to DBFL? It's now by appointment only. Please sign up for a 10-minute slot and read below to see what we are able to accept at this time.
Note: We are not able to sell out of the Marking Room currently, so we can only accept high-quality items that we can sell at our Piedmont Avenue store.
We are currently looking for the following items that are new or close-to-new (please check that items don't have any rips or chips, pulls or stains, marks or missing buttons/snaps, etc):
- Women's Summer Tops (these are our top sellers at the store)
- Handbags & Purses (brands like Kate Spade, Coach, Furla, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, etc.)
- Jewelry (gold, sterling silver or high-quality costume jewerly)
- Men's Tops (short or long sleeved, light-weight sweaters, etc.)
- Home Decor (sets of wine glasses, small appliances, small home decor items, etc.)
- Kid's Clothes (only best brands in new or close to new condition)
- Toys & Puzzles (new or close to new toys)
- Books (kids hardcover picture books, hardcover cookbooks & current best-selling fiction)
- Designer Items (any good quality designer items in any category)
- Ski and Snowboard Jackets, Pants & Accessories (for our annual ski sale!)
- Christmas & Hanukkah decorations
Donations will be accepted outside of the Marking Room. Please wear a mask. We will adhere to social distancing.
Note: PG&E is closing Magnolia Avenue on Wednesday, July 28th, so we have adjusted our donation days that week.
|| Linda Smith Munyan