Donations to DBFL are by appointment only. Please sign up for a slot and read below to see what we are able to accept at this time.
Note: We are not able to sell out of the Marking Room currently, so we can only accept high-quality items that we can sell at our Piedmont Avenue store.
Fall/Winter Donation Requests: We are currently looking for the following items that are new or close-to-new (please check that items don't have any rips or chips, pulls or stains, marks or missing buttons/snaps, etc):
- Home Decor (sets of wine or highball glasses, small home decor items, etc.)
- Artwork (high quality framed pieces; vintage posters)
- Kitchen Gadgets & Small Appliances (KitchenAid, Cuisinart, Breville, Vitamix, etc.)
- Women's Tops (these are our top sellers at the store)
- Winter Jackets/Blazers/Coats (high quality wool, cashmere, trenches, etc.)
- Vintage Items (our younger shoppers love quality vintage clothing)
- Designer Items (any good quality designer items in any category)
- Handbags & Purses (brands like Kate Spade, Coach, Furla, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, etc.)
- Jewelry (gold, sterling silver, statement necklaces or other high-quality jewelry)
Donations will be accepted outside of the Marking Room at 799 Magnolia Avenue (at Vista). Please wear a mask.
|| Linda Smith Munyan