Nacogdoches COVID Team
This is a COVID Vaccination Clinic for the Johnson & Johnson AND Moderna Vaccine. As of March 29th, 2021 anyone 18 and older are eligible for a vaccine. Johnson & Johnson is a one dose vaccine. Moderna is a two dose vaccine so you will be scheduled for your 2nd dose 28 days after your 1st dose at the same time your original appointment is.
For more information about MODERNA please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
For more information about JOHNSON & JOHNSON please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. View the below calendar to see available time slots.
2. Click on the 'Sign Up' box within a day and time that is still open.
3. Look at the bottom of your screen and click the "Submit and Sign Up" box.
4. On the next page, provide your accurate and updated contact information.
5. Click the "Submit and Sign Up" box.
6. Your official confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
**This confirmation will allow only 1 appointment per person**
All duplicate appointment entries will be deleted.
Multiple people within the same household will need to make their own appointment.
PLEASE CALL 936-800-8027 TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT
Nacogdoches Expo Center
3805 NW Stallings Dr, Nacogdoches, TX 75964
|| Keith Kiplinger