WSHJA needs your volunteer support!
And . . . as a 501c3, volunteering for WSHJA has great benefits!
- Volunteering is an eligibility requirement for annual WSHJA scholarships
- 10 volunteer hours required for Finals scholarships and the Dianne Johnson Legacy Grant
- See https://wshja.org/shows-events/scholarships/ for details
- Don’t miss out on this available scholarship support; the WSHJA scholarship fund is there
- WSHJA volunteer hours can be counted toward middle school/high school/honor society volunteer hour requirements
- for YOU!
- Help build a more vibrant and engaged WSHJA community
- Build new friendships outside of your barn family
NW Autumn Finals volunteers needed to help with:
- Horse show setup and take-down
- Tuesday table set up and staff lunch support
- Selling raffle tickets for scholarship raffle baskets
- Ice Cream Social set up/serving/cleanup
- Ribbons and prizes