***Please sign up during Sunday - Friday between 9:00AM and 5:00PM.
***If signed up same day or after hours then it is possible that your name will not be on the list.
Two visitors allowed at a time (you only need to sign up for 1 slot). Visitors must be 16 years of age or older, and no pets, please. If you are under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please have a PCR test within 1 week of the visit you are scheduling(PCR test will be valid for all visits during the 1 week from collection).
- All visitors will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry, before visiting with a resident, after visiting with a resident, and before leaving the building.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN properly the entire time visitors are in the building. To be worn properly, masks must cover the nose and extend beyond the chin.
- All visitors will be screened upon entering. This includes a temperature check and completion of a form answering specific questions about whether you have symptoms of COVID-19, have had exposure to anyone who has COVID-19, and recent travel. Obviously, if you are not feeling well or have COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit.
- Visitors are expected to head straight to the patients room and try to maintain social distancing with staff and residents.
For further assistance please contact [email protected]
|| Danny Speiser