Canine Training Adventures LLC
Welcome to the NASDA Practice sign up calendar! NASDA practice/training is held generally the third weekend of the month and is generally held at our outside training field. Practice is subject to cancelation due to weather. If practice needs to be canceled you will be notified via email or conact Connie by calling or text 541-409-1944. The calendar will be reset the Monday following the practice weekend.
- Sign up is first come first serve.
- Practices are held in 30 minute times slots for $20.
- You can run as many dogs as you like within that 30 minute time.
- Dogs must be on leash except in the off leash areas or on the walking trails.
- Please bring your dog on a flat collor or harness, with at least a 10 ft leash, no retractable leashes or prong collars.
- Please pick up after your dog
- If you need to cancel, please do so within 72 hours so we may fill your time slot. If not able to fill your time slot you will be required to pay for that slot. Refunds will not include PayPal transaction fees.
- Location: 27058 Greenville Rd, Sweet Home OR
To sign up follow these easy steps:
- Below choose the date and time you wish to come, then click "sign up" button on the right
- Then click "submit sign up" at bottom screen.
- Another window will open where you will fill in your information.
- You will receive and email conformation and reminder email before your date.
- Pay when you come or via paypal .
If you need to cancel, just click the "sign up" button again and click "cancel". Please contact Connie if you have any questions.
If you are having a difficult time getting a time slot due to limited availability, please contact Connie to get on a waiting list [email protected]
|| Connie DeBusschere