Arlington Science Focus School
We are looking for parent volunteers to help supervise outdoor lunch for students from 10:55am-1:30pm every day at ASFS. Thank you for your support to make sure we are able to provide the choice for all students to eat outdoors, weather permitting.
- All volunteers must be approved through the APS Volunteer Application Process; click here to fill out your application.
- The role of volunteers will be to monitor students on the green benches in front of ASFS during their lunch period, including guiding them to find seats, providing supervision during lunch, and helping them clean up and line up for recess/class.
- Volunteers need to be able to stay for the entire lunch window (all grade levels from K-5th) which begins at 10:55am and ends at 1:30pm. You are welcome to split or share a shift; please include the parent name/contact info in the comments.
- Review the ASFS Outdoor Lunch Volunteer Guide for details, including volunteer instructions.
- If it rains on your assigned day, you will not need to help. Call the office (703.228.7670) to confirm.
Please contact Ms. Begley with any questions about the process, or the ASFS Front Office (703.228.7670) with scheduling questions.