LOT 2540 Delivery Prep
Calling all Volunteers, HELP the LOT mission distribute food twice, to two different groups, this Saturday morning.
ATTENTION:The times have changed for delivery volunteers. Please note new time slots.
Please note: Take your temperature before leaving your home. Have a temp at 100.4 F or above? Stay home and consider contacting your healthcare provider. We continue to stagger volunteer opportunities to limit group sizes, maintain current hygiene practices as well as enhanced social distancing measures and encourage the use of masks when remaining 6 feet apart is difficult. Please review the below for details.
DONATE NOW: The LOT mission needs gifts of nitrile/latex gloves in all sizes, thank you.
How can you support LOT 2540? Visit: www.lot2540.com for more information.
Please review available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Please note in reference to COVID-19 and volunteering with LOT 2540:
- THANK YOU for your willingness to serve.
- All volunteers must maintain social distancing while onsite, at least six feet between each person. Please note "red" tape on floor that directs volunteers to their stations.
- Volunteers will be wearing protective gloves and changing out between tasks.
- We are advising that volunteers bring facemasks to wear, especially in areas where it may be difficult to maintain six foot social distancing.
- Client interactions will take place in a "zero contact" environment, either by phone, at the client's vehicle or by delivering groceries to door step only.
- Please wear closed toe shoes to prevent injury.
- Due to current NC Emergency Declaration, no more than 10 people(staff & volunteers) will be permitted per group in the building at one time.
- No one under the age of sixteen will be allowed to volunteer without supervision(a parent, guardian or chaperone).
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your shift to receive orientation.
- Lastly when you sign up you agree to our volunteer guidelines, click here to review
Lord bless and keep you this week,
Director LOT 2540 Inc.
411 South Second Ave., Mayodan, NC 27027
|| Martin Roberts