WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Sunrise Community Health is looking for non-medical volunteers to help with our COVID-19 weekly vaccination clinics in our Greeley/Evans and Loveland locations.
We have a special need to have Spanish speaking volunteers (not required, but helpful) at all clinics.
Non-Medical volunteers will support our team with these duties:
- Greeting vaccine recipients upon arrival
- Screening recipients for COVID-19 symptoms and taking temperatures upon arrival
- Directing traffic and flow within the clinic
- Sanitizing and disinfecting areas
- Stocking supplies/materials
- Assisting patients with filling out forms
NOTE: Volunteers must be 15+ years of age and required to:
-Wear a mask for the entire volunteer time
-Wear closed toed shoes (no flip flops/sandals/heels)
-Sign a confidentiality agreement.
-You do NOT have to be vaccinated in order to volunteer.
Please cancel your volunteer shift if you've been asked to quarantine or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Future Opportunities: Check back for future volunteer dates to be released upon receipt of vaccine supply and confirmation of vaccine clinics.