Bautista Project Inc Volunteers
To provide meals for families of Active Duty, veterans, and retired Military and First Responders.
The Food Distribution volunteer is responsible for providing families with the appropriate box of food, bread, produce, dessert, and meat.
• Greet customers and check Identification
• Select correct box according to household size and box type, Add in extra food (dessert, bread, produce, etc.) based on availability
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 75 pounds repetitively and safely
• Ability to tolerate walking and standing on hard surfaces for up to 2 hours at a time
• Ability to bend, reach, and grasp food items
7736 Destin Drive Tampa, FL 33619
|| Bautista Project Inc