The City Club of Forest Grove
Please review the available slots and click on the button to sign up. There will be a three ticket entry fee collected before the race. YOU MUST ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE RACE TIME. Review the rules below.
- To qualify as a “wiener”, dog must be at least 1 year old, roughly 20”-25” in length, standing height of 12”-15”, and at least part Dachshund.
- Owner who are a local resident will receive priority scheduling.
- Owner must be 18 or over
- Dogs must me on leash at all times except during race.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs, and provide their own clean-up supplies.
- Two people must be available during the heat; one at the race gate or “starting line”, and one at the “finish line”.
- Toys or treats to entice the dog are allowed, but may not be thrown/placed into race area. No noisemakers, laser pointers, or anything that could be considered a distraction to other dogs will be allowed.
- Dog must cross finish line before being picked up/grabbed, unless race has been completed or is in distress.
- Dogs must get along with other dogs.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any pet/owner for behavior deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the event or any of its sponsors.
- All judge’s decisions are final.
- Fun is a requirement of this event. If you are not having fun, you may be disqualified.
Bella Donna LLC, The City Club of Forest Grove and their staff, volunteers and representatives are not responsible for injury or illness to pet or owner. You are knowingly entering this competition at yours and your pets own risk. Signing up or participating in this event is acknowlegdment and acceptance of all rules and notification. By signing up and/or participating you give Bella Donna LLC and The City Club of Forest Grove permission to use photos of you or your participant in media, promotions etc.
12:30pm - 1:00pm PDT
21st and Main St Forest Grove
|| Donna Gustafson