PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO REGISTERING
Only one (1) sign-up allowed per Family each month. Please do not sign up for multiple slots as we would like to accommodate as many families as possible.
Purpose: To provide mounted and dismounted equine activities for Active Duty Service Members, Veterans and their family members.
- Participants under age 18 must have parent/guardian present to participate.
- Only your own family is allowed during scheduled riding time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early.
- All instructions will be provided by the trainer on site.
- Participants must wear closed toed shoes. Recommend: Long pants, sunscreen and bug spray.
- No running, loud noises or weapons allowed on property.
- Participants will check-in at the community center to sign-in and sign waivers.
LOCATION: 6350 GA Hwy 219, Fortson, GA (disregard entrance sign stating "Closed", this only applies to those without reservation).
For more information or questions please email [email protected] or call Sam Rhodes at 706-505-0708
|| Communications Director