All patients 18+ years old are NOW eligible for vaccination, including the previous eligibility groups:
- Age 65+ years old
- Healthcare workers
- Teachers and childcare staff
- First responders, EMS, law enforcement
- Essential workers (food processing, agriculture production, distribution, manufacturing)
- Individuals with disabilities
- Adults 18-64 years old with a pre-existing condition (see list of qualifying conditions here)
- Location: Wagner Pharmacy, 1726 N. 2nd St. Clinton, IA 52732
- Please show up during the designated timeframe (listed below).
- Masks are required.
- Please bring a copy of your insurance card. For Medicare patients, please bring your red, white, and blue card.
- You will be asked to wait for 15 minutes after your appointment for monitoring.
- Second dose appointment will be scheduled at your first dose appointment.
Please review the available time slots below and click on the button to sign up. Appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis and will fill up quickly. Check back often - additional timeslots will open up as more vaccine becomes available. If you need assistance scheduling your appointment, please call the pharmacy at (563) 242-0626.
DISCLAIMER: Wagner Pharmacy staff may cancel or adjust appointments based on patient eligibility and vaccine availability. The pharmacy has been provided with the Moderna vaccine to date, but this is subject to change.
9:00am - 4:00pm CDT
|| Wagner Pharmacy