Stirling Triathlon Club
Meet at front of the Pathfoot building, on the front steps. @ 8:00am
Sport Scotland and Stirling Triathlon Club (STC) require that attendees pre-register to attend training sessions.
There is a maximum group size of twenty (20) and each group has a Sign-in Coordinator who will be responsible for confirming those attending against the list of those booked on via this platform, and reporting attendance to the club's COVID-19 officer after the session.
Each session can be supported by a qualified Young Activator who will be assisting the Coach in delivery of the session - and expanding their own experience in sports coaching. Both this slot and Sign-in Coordinator slot are ideal for young people working towards Duke of Edinburgh awards.
Finalliy, your Coach will remind those attending of the need to remain within the guidelines as set out by Sports Scotland and STC at the time of the organised training session. By attending this session you are confirming that you:
- understand the rules and guidance of STC organised activities and will abide by them as directed
- have not shared transport with a non-household member to attend the event
- are fit and healthy with no COVID-19 symptoms
- are not at present required to self-isolate or protect someone who is shielding
- are a member of STC or interested in becoming one
- will meet with the group at the meeting time and wait in your car or at a distance if you arrive early
Not all members of the general public fully understand the current regulations, so please be understanding and do not engage in a disagreement. Thank you for your support, understanding and compliance.
||Coordinator Stirling Tri Club