The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass issued on March 12, 2020 remains in place for the Diocese of Wilmington.
Parishioners who are particularly vulnerable (e.g. over the age of sixty, existing heart or lung conditions, diabetes, or otherwise immuno-compromised) are STRONGLY DISCOURAGED from attending public celebrations of the Church until all restrictions have been lifted.
For the celebration of Mass at home, Resurrection Parish has a video recorded Mass posted each Sunday on the website, www.resurrectionde.org.
For those who cannot attend Mass in person, know that God’s infinite grace and mercy remain abundantly available.
To register to attend the outdoor Mass, please click on the green button below. Next, click on the blue button.
Each individual is a separate registration.
Due to space limitations, registration is required. Please allow others who were not able to sign up for June 21, sign up for June 28. Thank you.
Check in begins at 9 a.m.
- a lawn chair
- hand sanitizer
- a face mask or covering for all
- 6 ft. social distancing is required at all times on parish property.
- Restrooms are not available. Building is closed.
- Outdoor Masses are weather contingent.
Celebration of the Mass
- Please come with an open heart. Changes to the Mass are necessary for the health and safety of all.
- We are delighted to resume the celebration of Mass after this difficult period of isolation. We welcome everyone to walk joyfully and patiently as a parish community as we figure this out in a safe, yet holy way.