Because of COVID protocols, we have made the following adjustments to allow for in-person worship.
- Our services will be limited in attendance to 150 capacity at each service
- 8 am service reservations call the church office at 601.982.3997
- 10:30 am service reservations online reservations required.
- Childcare is NOT available for children from birth through 3 years old at the 10:30 am service.
Prior to arriving for a service, please ask the following questions about everyone in your group:
- Is anyone showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Has anyone had a fever of 99° or higher in the past 14 days?
- Has anyone been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are there any medical reason why anyone in the group shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to worship with us online.
- Are reservations needed?
Yes, reservations are needed.
- What will be the differences in the two services?
The two services will be identical. For safety, congregational singing will be minimal.
- Are any Groups meeting on campus on Sunday mornings?
Groups (Sunday School) meeting on campus at 9:00 am. Check with your Sunday School leader for information about your group.
- Are masks required?
To help keep everyone safe and minimally exposed, masks are required while in the building. Masks will be available at entrances if you forgot yours.
- Is the Sanctuary being cleaned between services?
Yes, we will have a team cleaning the sanctuary between services. Restrooms and other high-touch surfaces will also be regularly cleaned throughout the morning.
10:30am - 11:30am CDT
|| Anderson UM Church