Saturday, August 20, 2022
The Forum on Peachtree Parkway
It's that time again! And we're excited to see you all there! As in the past, proceeds from Light Up the Corners stay in our community to assist local charities including the Fowler YMCA's Why It Matters campaign.
RACE HEADQUARTERS LOCATION: Williams and Sonama Store next to Loft.
The race is on Saturday, August 20th. Please sign up for a volunteer opportunity at your earliest convenience. We will need help at varying times from Wednesday, August 17th until Sunday, the 21th.
For those of you that have already claimed a spot on the "pre-sign up", I've added your name but please check to make sure I added it correctly.
1. Race headquarters location is in the old Williams and Sonama Store next to Loft.
2. On Friday and Saturday, please sign in with the Volunteer Coordinator in Race Headquarters. You can pickup your volunteer tshirt then too.
3. We will be more than happy to sign off on community service hours for student volunteers!
4. Please consider signing up for multiple volunteer positions.
5. Volunteers must be 16 or over or accompanied by a parent or guardian (except where otherwise noted).
Race Team Contact Information:
Michelle Hardin 404-931-8997 or [email protected]
Amy Massey 404-683-5583 or [email protected]
|| Michelle Hardin