Rainier Dance Center
RDC is offering individual and small group (within the same family) photos this year. Hooray!
Photos will be indoors with a professional photographer and backdrop. Each dancer/family will sign up for a timeslot below - either a 10 minute, 15 minute or 20 minute slot, based on how many dancers/costumes you have. We will only allow one family in the photo room at a time for safety. Dancers will NOT wear masks during actual photos, just before and after.
- Dancers and families will wear their masks at all times, EXCEPT when taking photos.
- There will be no group class photos this year, but dancers in the same family can take photos together.
- Each dancer/family is only alloted ONE timeslot for all of their pictures. You may NOT book more than one timeslot for your dancer/family.
- Each dancer will only be alloted TWO COSTUME PHOTOS MAX. We want to ensure that this is accessible for many families. If your dancer has more than two classes/costumes, they will need to choose only two to take photos in.
- Only one family at a time will be allowed in the photo room.
- 10 minute timeslots are for individual dancers who have only ONE class and/or only want to take photos in ONE costume. 10 minute timeslots are limited to 1 costume max.
- 15 minute timeslots are for either individual dancers who want to take photos in 2 costumes, or a family with more than one dancer, who each are only taking photos in one costume each. 15 minute timeslots are designed for 2 costumes. They are limited to 2 costumes or less.
- 20 minute timeslots are for only families who have multiple dancers and multiple costumes. 20 minute timeslots are designed for between 3 and 4 costumes total. They are limited to 4 costumes max, and only 2 costumes per dancer.
TO BOOK YOUR PHOTOS
Please review the available picture time slots below and click on a button to sign up. These are first-come, first served. If you don't see a timeslot that works for you, please check back, as more options may be added and/or open up based on cancellations!
Dancers should arrive ready to take pictures in their first costume, with their hair and make-up done. There will be NO changing, waiting or hair/make-up area. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. You will receive a confirmation email and more info the week prior to photos!
|| Rainier Dance Center