Rhea Lana's of Lubbock
We are so excited to have you participate in our Rhea Lana's of Lubbock Spring 2021 EVENT! Our Fall/ Winter event will be September 19-23, with our Private Pre-Sale starting on Friday, September 17 & Saturday, Septembr 18. We will be back at Prima Vista Events Center (402 North Inler Ave (N FM179), Lubbock for this sale.
Please read thoroughly. By signing up below you agree to represent your business at Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock Children’s Consignment Sale under the following conditions:
Payment – Please note Booth Space will not be reserved until booth rental fee is paid in full! Rental Fee is $50 and must be received within one week after signing up on this Sign-Up Genius or your name will be removed. You can mail or Venmo your payment to the address listed below. You will receive a $10 discount if you consign at least 50 items or refer a new consignor who consigns at least 50 items.
- Each Vendor is also required to provide a giveaway (minum $25 value). This giveaway will be featured on our daily giveaway posts, be mentioned in a live video during the event, featured in emails and on social media, as well as have a post about the business and links provided posted on our Facebook during the week of our event. We encourage you to make your Giveaway Basket BIG and EYE-CATCHING! The more shoppers that want to win a gift basket, the more visitors you will have at your booth!
- We will only accept one business representative/ consultant from each company (Ex: only one Matilda Jane, one Thirty-One, one Color Street, one Scentsy booth, etc...). The first to contact (and pay within required timeframe) will be accepted.
- Location – Booth area will be located in a designated area with high traffic and great exposure. The location of the booth will be determined by Rhea Lana’s staff. Only the booth renter is allowed to touch/move/relocate his/her display items.
- Rental Space and Equipment – Rhea Lana’s will provide a minimum 5' x 7' space. Larger space is available, talk to Chelsey about your needs. Booth renter will provide all equipment needed to complete booth (Ex: table, chair, extension cord, display, etc.)
- Booths – Booth set-up will be Thursday, September 16 from 1:00pm – 7:00pm. Booth must be completely set up by 7:00pm on September 16 (no exceptions). Booth must be completely disassembled on or before Thursday, September 23.
- Attendance – It is recommended that your booth be attended during the hours of the sale (See Below). Currently our busiest days are the first weekend of the sale (Friday-Sunday, Sept 17-19) as well as during the 1/2 Price Pre-sale on Tuesday, September 21. If you choose to leave your booth unmanned during the sale, Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock is not responsible for missing/damaged items. (It is strongly suggested that if you have any valuable items that you take them with you overnight.)
- Professionalism – While working your booth, you agree to not bring children with you unless the child is a nursing infant. Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock has a fun, upbeat, professional and positive atmosphere. Anyone who does not uphold our positive synergy atmosphere will not be allowed back as a booth renter and may be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Proceeds from Products – All proceeds from sales or agreements made during the event belong 100% to booth renter. No proceeds are due to Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock.
- Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock does not guarantee any sales or profit from participation in this event. You are renting a booth for branding purposes and exposure to contacts that may be interested in your product(s) or service(s).
- Injury - Booth Renter will hold Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock, Rhea Lana’s Inc., Rhea Lana’s Franchise Systems Inc., and any of its contractor workers free of any and all liabilities from any occurrence of accident or injury during the term of this agreement.
- Liability – Rhea Lana’s of Lubbock, Rhea Lana’s Inc., Rhea Lana’s Franchise Systems Inc., are not responsible for any loss due to the condition of the building or acts of nature including but not limited to fire, flood and ice.
Please remit check to:
Rhea Lana's of Lubbock
PO Box 394 Wolfforth, TX 79382
or Venmo @RL_Lubbock
Event Hours of Operation:
(March 26-April 2)
Friday, Sept 17 9:00am-8:00pm Presale
Saturday, Sept 18 9:00am-8:00pm Presale
Sunday, Sept 19 11:00am-7:00pm Public Day
Monday, Sept 20 10:00am-7:00pm Public Day
Tuesday, Sept 21 9:00am-1:00pm Public Day
Tuesday, Sept 21 1:00pm-8:00pm 1/2 Price Presale
Wednesday, Sept 22 9:00am-7:00pm 1/2 Price Sale
Thursday, Sept 23 9:00am-4:00pm 1/2 Price Sale (Last Day)
If you have any questions, please contact
Chelsey at (214) 734-8960. Thank you!
**Vendor booth will only be reserved once payment is received in full. Payment must be received within one week after signing up on this Sign-Up Genius or your name will be removed.
Thank you, friends, it's going to be a great sale
|| Chelsey Groves