Can you donate items to help us build Auction Baskets? Here is our "Wish List" - any help you can give is appreciated. If you don't see something on the list that interests you, new donations of any kind are welcome. Just drop them off at the church
- Drop off items at back of church or call us if items are large, expensive or need special handling (Marion 651-429-5958 or leave message at Parish Office for Auction Team).
- Put gift certificates for tickets to sporting events, golf, dining, movies, family fun into an envelope marked Silent Auction and drop into Sunday collection basket or leave at Parish office.
- Gift cards from Walmart, Target, Cub will allow us to do your shopping for you -- and we will use some to fill out smaller baskets. Mark envelope Silent Auction and drop into collection basket or leave at Parish Office.
- This year we are adding some "Big Wish" items -- realizing it is a lot to ask -- but hoping maybe someone will be able to fulfill them.
- Items need to be received as soon as possible (last day July 30) so we have time to build the baskets.
Thank you for your generosity. Every donation, large or small, helps make our auction a success.