Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Slots represent the date that content is due. Actual posting dates will vary.
Thank you for providing content for the CMSA Blog!
Here are some quick tips…
Every blog post has four key elements:
- A compelling title: grabs attention
- The introduction: hooks the reader, draws them in, and sets up the post
- use a numbered or bulleted list at the beginning to breakdown what readers will find
- The main body: works through a logical sequence of points, holding the reader’s attention
- The conclusion: ends the post decisively with a strong takeaway for the reader
- Make Your Content Something You Are Knowledgeable and Passionate About
- Focus on Your Opening Line
- The opening line of your blog post is one of the most important. If you write an engaging, interesting opening line, you are more likely to draw your readers in so that they want to keep on reading.
- Add Subheadings and Shorter Paragraphs to Break up the Page
- Length: Keep it short. No less than 300 words but no more than you need to make your point
We might make some formatting edits to your blog post once we receive it. These may include:
- Font size
- Paragraph length
- Addition of images
- Addition of search terms or SEO optimization keywords
- Bolded highlights
- Blockquotes for emphasis
Ready to Submit?
Email blog content, headshot, and 30-40 word bio to [email protected]
|| Kelley Norris