Christ Community Outreach Partners
As we continue to strengthen our congregation's relationship with The Hope Center, please consider providing a meal for their youth programs this Fall/Winter 2021. Please see below for further details and Tuesdays you or your group can sign up.
Please see special event notes on November 16 and December 7, and December 14. For these events, they are requesting specific holiday theme meals. Details TBD.
The Hope Center needs groups to provide meals for the Character and Leaders in Training Classes. Providing food for these programs allows the youth and leaders to enjoy a meal together at the beginning of the evening. In addition, this meal could very well be one the best and most nutritious these kids get all week.
- Please prepare or purchase a meal for 60. Your meal should include the following:
- Main Dish (some ideas are: pasta, tacos, sloppy joes, chili, meatballs, fried chicken, pulled pork, Sams/Costco lasagna, Fazolis, sub sandwiches, etc.)
- Fruit/Vegetable (hot or cold)
- Salad/ Side (garlic bread, chips, green salad)
- Dessert (ANYTHING!!)
- Drinks (water, lemonade, juice, etc…No milk needed)
- Meals need to be delivered to The Hope Center at 2800 East Linwood Blvd. KC, MO 64128 by 3:00 on your scheduled date. (Food will be kept warm or reheated.) Or, if you would like to help serve, you can bring the food at 5pm and help serve at 6pm. Please drop the food at the grey house in the NE corner of the back parking lot (directly behind the stone church). Please contact Rocky Hodge on day of delivery to confirm delivery arrangements: (405) 600-8365. If you are unable to deliver but can still provide a meal, please contact Lauren McMonagle at (505)660-1874 for delivery assistance.
|| Lauren McMonagle