Parents are needed to move the podium, props, and Pit instruments back & forth from the trailer onto the field for football games and competitions.
This is the perfect position for parents who are busy during the week but plan on attending RMB performances.
You'll have the "best seat in the house" viewing the show right on the field!
1. Please check your calendar carefully when signing up.
2. Please DOWNLOAD TEAMSNAP app to your phone for alerts and updates.
3. The Band performs at half-time for HOME games. Pit Crew time commitment is (roughly) 7:00 - 8:45 pm.
4. For AWAY games, the Band performs pre-game (about 1/2 hour before game time) and the Pit Crew time commitment is (roughly) 5:45 - 7:30 pm.
5. If you can't make it for the entire time commitment (you are coming from work and are stuck in traffic), we still need you!
1.) Ted Renz & Gina Renz; cell: 908-448-7554
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
2.) Dave Hosler
|| Ridge Marching Band