Dine Out for Mom 2019 posters need to be posted in the Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Clemson and Easley areas.
- Stopping by the LTBM office to pick-up posters on Wednesday, Oct 2nd or Thurs, Oct 3rd between 10:30am-2:00pm. (LTBM's office is located at 1200 Woodruff Road, Suite H13, Greenville - in the Merovan Center)
- Hang Posters in a designated area (roughly 20 posters per area) and/or drop off postcards with DOFM event date.
- Canvas the entire assigned area to hang posters
- All posters must be hung by Sun, Oct 6th.
- You may also hang posters and/or put out a stack of postcards in your work place!
- If you are a student, please include the name of the school you attend in the "My Comments" section.
- Parents, include your child's name and school in the "My Comments" section.
- Note: For routes where you have to drive to each business (example Wade Hampton routes), it is easier if you partner with someone so one person can drive while the other person gets in and out of the car to hang the posters.
STUDENT NOTE: We will deliver posters to the following schools for students: BMCCHS, Langston, Mauldin HS, Mauldin MS, Southside Christian, JL Mann, WHHS, and St. Joseph's. If your school is not listed and you want to volunteer, please contact us at [email protected]**
|| Jane Cochrane