It's time to plan for our youth dinners for the year. We really appreciate your help in providing healthy meals for our youth and youth advisers!
As we did last year, we are providing a suggested menu for each Sunday. Please take this as a suggestion- and if you have another meal you would like to provide- please do so!
We are asking that multiple families sign up for each week. Once you sign up, please communicate amongst yourselves to divide responsibilities.
As a reminder, we will serve dinner this year in the Youth Suite. There is less kitchen space available so please plan accordingly. Simple meals are highly encouraged!
Keep in mind the following:
- WPC can reimburse you $5 per person
- Estimated attendance is in red next to each meal slot below.
- We have ~4 Gluten free and ~6 vegetarian youth. Please provide options for these folks.
- Meals should have no nuts in any dish.
- Please plan on setting up so youth can eat starting at 5:35, and plan on staying to help serve & clean up. (note this time is different for Sept 29 and Oct 20, when youth will be participating in afternoon activities).
- Please do not leave any leftovers in the Mission Center fridges.
- Each meal should have a main dish, 1-2 veggies, starch/carb, dessert. WPC provides beverages
- Turn in receipts to Sharron Morgan using the pink payment request form next to her door. Mark it for youth group food. If you would like the meal to be your donation, write "Youth Meal Donation" on the receipt and skip the payment request sheet.
Questions? email Dawn Wilcox at [email protected]
|| Westminster Presbyterian Church