7th & 8th grade registration 2019
FRIDAY, AUG. 9th, 2019, 8:00a.m. - 12:30p.m.
Check in with the Volunteer Coordinator in the GYM upon arrival. Thanks for volunteering at SMS 7th/8th grade registration!
Here are a few important notes:
- Arrival time is 8:00a. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at noon. It will be very busy, so please be on time and ready to go! The Parent-Faculty Club is providing coffee and sancks to volunteers.
- Upon arrival, please check in immediately with the Volunteer Coordinator. You will receive one Homework Pass for your student to use.
- If you have signed up online, your name should appear on the list below. You will receive a reminder email, but there is no need to confirm. We will see you at 8:00a or earlier on your volunteer day.
- Plan to register your own child during a lull in activity during the 9a-12p time period; we MAY not be set up to accommodate early registration before 9:00.
- Please do not bring small children! Children will not be allowed behind the registration tables in the gym.
- Volunteering for one full registration shift will count toward one Parent Patrol requirement for the upcoming school year. (Parents have one Parent Patrol requirement per child.)
SPECIAL NOTE to CASHIERS:
Please arrive promptly at 8:00 a.m. for a mandatory cashier training. We are using iPads and Google Square at all stations this year, and we will conduct a quick but important training for all cashiers in the Gym.
Thanks for kicking off the new school year with your time and energy...the PFC, staff and administration appreciate your help! If you have any questions email Pete Reno at [email protected]
8:00am - 12:30pm PDT
Room C1 to check in