Camp Sequoia 2019
THURSDAY, AUG. 8th, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Thank you for volunteering to help run our 2019 'Camp Sequoia' 6th Grade Registration!
See below for the slots available. We especially need parents fluent in Spanish to assist our Spanish-speaking families. SignUpGenius.com will automatically send you a reminder several days beforehand. Volunteering REGISTRATION counts toward one Parent Patrol obligation for the 2019-2020 school year.
Here is the schedule for the day:
Last Name A – K
9:00-9:45 Parent/Student Meeting and Orientation (Multi-Use Room)
9:45-11:30 Parent/Student Walk-Through Registration (Gym)
Last Name L – Z
10:00-10:45 Parent/Student Meeting and Orientation (Multi-Use Room)
10:45-12:30 Parent/Student Walk-Through Registration (Gym)
Some important notes:,
- Arrival time for all volunteers is 9:00. Upon arrival, please check in immediately with the Volunteer Coordinator in the room C1, then you will be directed to your station. You will receive one Homework Pass for your student upon your check-in.
- Cashiers: Please arrive promptly at 9:00 a.m. for cashier training. We are using iPads and Google Square at all stations, and we will conduct a quick but important training for all cashiers in C1. You may need to process up to 2 transactions per a family (SMS, PFC, ASB) - SMS/ASB: Check or CASH only; PFC: Check, Cash, or credit/debit.
- Walk-thru registration begins at 9:45 a.m. and ends at approximately 1:00. It will be very busy, so please be on time and ready to go! The Parent-Faculty Club is providing coffee and snacks to volunteers.
- If you have signed up online, your name should appear on the list below. You will receive a reminder email, but there is no need to confirm.
- Plan to register your own child during a lull in activity during the registration period; we MAY not be set up to accommodate early registration before 10:00.
- Please do not bring small children! Children will not be allowed behind the registration tables.
Thanks for kicking off the new school year with your time and energy...the PFC, staff and administration appreciate your help! Questions? Email Pete Reno at [email protected]
9:00am - 1:00pm PDT
SMS Room C1 to check in