Thank you for offering to help love on Milwaukee! Our goal is to gather ingredients and make at least 16 casseroles to be available for Safe Families assisting foster families when the need arises. We have two different ways you can contribute!
1. Buy ingredients for the planned casseroles and drop them off during the following windows:
- Wednesday, August 17th from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Thursday, August 18th from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Friday, August 19th between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm
2. Join us in the Southbrook Kitchen and bring your ingredients on Friday, August 19th, starting at 5:30 PM to prepare the casseroles.
We will be making the following casseroles:
- Beef Noodle Casserole
- Easy Stuffed Shells
- Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If you have any questions, please contact Kim Iczkowski at [email protected]
Thank you so much for participating in LoveMKE!!
|| Kim Iczkowski