Thank you for participating in the Here2Help food drive. Since early April, thanks to the immense generosity of the Bethesda-Chevy Chase community, Here2Help has made 3000+ deliveries, distributing over 85,000 pounds of food.
If you are willing to donate non-perishable groceries items, please use the sign-up to let us know. Then purchase items from the list below and leave them on our front porch, at 4519 Chase Ave. in East Bethesda.
Other ways to help:
Thank you so much!
Suggest items for each bag (any items welcome, even if bag is not complete with each of these items):
- grains such as rice or pasta
- canned vegetables
- proteins such as canned chicken or fish, beans, peanut butter/nut butter
- canned fruit or applesauce
- low-sugar breakfast cereal or oatmeal
- shelf-stable boxed milk OR evaporated milk
- other family-friendly kitchen staples, such as pasta sauce, soup, broth, or cooking oil
- child-friendly snacks (and for December, holiday treats)
Additionally, diapers (esp. larger sizes), toothpaste, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, menstrual pads, and household cleaning products are frequently requested.
(Bolded items are of particular need right now.)
|| Sharon Lopilato