The Orchard School
The Parents’ Association, along with Nurse Nicole Neucks, will be hosting a flu vaccine clinic for all members of the Orchard community (Faculty/Staff/Students and their immediate family members) on Sunday, October 4th, rain or shine.
- Immunizations provided by nurses from Franciscan Health Immunization Services for all who are 6 months of age or older; please wear short sleeves to make administration easier and faster
- Participants will remain in their cars until they reach the point where they will receive the immunization; extensive social distancing and Covid-19 preventative measures will be in place
- Please ensure all family members over the age of 2 years are wearing a mask at all times and observing proper social distancing; hand sanitizer will be available and sanitization of vaccine administration areas will take place between families
- Preservative free, quadrivalent, high dose and egg-free vaccines available
- Please bring your insurance card and completed consent form (link to PDF below) for each family member receiving a vaccine. Franciscan will file as a physician’s office under preventative care-immunizations for coverage that is 100% under most insurance plans; any co-pay will be billed directly to you by Franciscan after the insurance filing is complete; Medicaid is accepted and the immunization is offered for $15 for anyone who does not have medical insurance
Thank you for joining us in our effort to protect our personal health and the health of our greater community this fall. Contact PA President Sarah Edwards ([email protected]) or Nurse Nicole Neucks ([email protected]) with any questions.
1:00pm - 4:00pm EDT
The Orchard School-Please enter via the main entrance on W. 64th St. and follow the regular Elementary carpool route
|| Orchard Parents' Association