First Evan Memphis Ministries
Thanks for joining us as we serve the Orange Mound community. A few details for this event:
- Masks will be required. Social distancing will be encouraged at all times. There is an inherent risk for Covid transmission in participating in certain activities. Please do not participate if you are in a compromised health situation. We intend to practice proper protocols at this event and appreciate your cooperation!
- "Food Organizers" will be bagging, boxing, and packing food in a staging area distant from vehicles picking up food. This is a safer place to serve with minimal interaction with other people.
- "Food Distributors" will be moving food from the staging area towards vehicles and/or into vehicles. While social distancing will be maintained as much as possible, this role has more potential contact with others.
- Please park your car in the Orange Mound Community Center at the corner of Park Avenue and Hanley Street. Turn north on Hanley from Park and the parking lot is on your right. You can click here for a Google Maps link for navigation to the Orange Mound Community Center.
- If you have questions before the event, please email Andrew Beach at [email protected]. For any logistics the day of the event, First Evan member Jo Anne Clark will be the liaison for . You can contact her with any questions at 901-409-8401.
We look forward to serving together!