All Lovers Lane KIDS
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to reserve a space for your child(ren). If you are staying for multiple services or Sunday School, please make a reservation for each hour.
- Space is limited due to social distancing. Childcare staff are vaccinated and required to wear a mask, but children are not.
- Parents are asked not to enter the nursery. We are limiting the space for children and childcare staff.
- All nursery toys have been washed and disinfected according to CDC guidelines. All surfaces in the nursery have been sanitized. Used toys will be removed after each hour with new, clean toys being brought in and surfaces wiped down and sanitized.
- Part of registration will include an initial health screening with questions regarding your child and COVID-19:
- In the last 14 days, has your child been in contact with someone recently diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Has your child recently begun experiencing ANY of the following in a way that is not normal for them? Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees / Loss of taste or smell / Cough / Difficulty breathing? (If any of these questions are answered with a yes, please refrain from placing your child in the nursery that week.)
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel so that another child can register for that spot.
Thank you for your patience with our new procedures! We are working hard to keep all of our children safe and healthy.
|| Lovers Lane Kids Ministry