The holiday season is upon us, and we are seeking a jolly host of helpers for various roles at our inaugural Gardens Aglimmer, the first-ever holiday lights show for WBG members at the Graeser Family Education Center and plaza.
For a more detailed description of this event, visit HERE
As for our roles these evenings, we are looking for:
- Check-in attendants: scan guests in with the Eventbrite app, this position requires an iPhone or iOS device, dress for the outdoors, WBG staff will be available for intermittent breaks
- Outdoor beverage station attendants: oversee the hot chocolate tent out on the plaza, dress for the outdoors, WBG staff will be available for intermittent breaks
- Indoor snack and beverage station attendants: one attendant each for the cookie table, the drink table, and the adult beverage table
- Kid's craft table attendants: oversee the craft table and keep it supplied, this position requires a background check, we will be in touch about what to do if you don't already have one on file with us
- Santa's Fireplace room attendants: oversee the entry and exit points of the room where kids will visit Santa, assist Santa and Mrs. Claus, take photos as needed
There will only be one shift from 5-9pm for each of the roles. Check-in attendants are only until 8:30pm.
The event itself is from 6-9pm, with guest arrival on grounds beginning at 5:30pm.
Volunteers should park in our gravel lot to the left of the roundabout. Uber/Lyft/taxi also works and helps us open up more parking spots for guests.
In the spirit of the holidays, please dress festively (but also warmly if you're at one of the outdoor stations). No costumes, please, as we will have paid characters in costumes on the grounds.
Thank you so much for helping us make this first-ever event a success!
1435 Frankfort Ave, Louisville KY 40206
|| Waterfront Botanical Gardens