Rotary Club of Tallahassee
Please join the Rotary Club of Tallahassee as we work together with the Second Harvest of the Big Bend to pack bags of food for food-insecure students in our community. We will meet at 9am on one Saturday each month during the school year.
Signing up in advance helps us ensure we have the exact number of volunteers needed during this time of social distancing!
Do's and Don'ts of Volunteering @ Second Harvest
- DO..... Fill out a volunteer profile as a "group" volunteer the first time you volunteer with Second Harvest (required for students that need to track hours). An additional waiver is also required for participation and will be available onsite.
- DO.....Wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable clothing.
- DO.....Sign up family & friends to help out (limited space available - please pre-register!)
- DON'T bring food or drinks. Bottled water is offered on-site, free of charge for all.
- DON'T be late! We cannot start until the full group arrives, so please be on time.
Please sign up for each week that you can volunteer. You can change your status at any time. THANK-YOU for your support!
4446 Entrepot Blvd