HHS AAA Boosters
Service. Community. Memories.
Welcome to Hockinson Concessions where serving up popcorn and sweets builds community and creates positive memories.
We have worked closely with Kathy Pacheco, Athletic Director, to create a new Concessions Volunteer Program. This new program allows parents to spectate their child’s sport, cause no extra work for coaches/advisors while still offering consistant hospitality to our spectators and fundraising for our students.
80% of Concession profit goes directly to the sport, club or activity. HHS AAA Booster Club organizes and supports concessions but does not make any profit. 20% of profit covers all costs of operations.
Winter sports typically raise $1,000-$1,900 per season through concessions. $100-200 per home game.
New Volunteer Concession Sign-Up How it works:
1. SignUp Genius: A simple online volunteer management system listing home games, dates and times for current sport season: Fall, Winter, Spring.
2. Current season sports will have 2 weeks from the beginning of the sports season to fill concession volunteer spots.
3. After 2 weeks, SignUp Genius will open to off-season sports, clubs and activities.
4. All volunteer spots must be filled to open concessions.
5. Partial fulfillment of volunteer spots three days prior to event will result in concessions being cancelled.
6. When a team, club or activity provides all volunteers 80% of the profits are deposited to their Booster account at the end of the season.
7. In SignUp Genius volunteers indicate group they are representing, ie, volunteers from different teams Boys Soccer, Girls Swim, FBLA. Profits are equally divided and allocated to designated groups at the end of season.
Both indoor and outdoor concessions are fully stocked and well organized. iPads with POS system and square are now available for swift check out, order accuracy, and processing credit/debit cards. Menu options are determined by Hockinson School District and Hockinson High School Administration. A quick training “how to” given to all volunteers.
Questions. Please contact Angela Maitland, Concessions Coordinator [email protected] 360.600.6732
Hockinson School District Booster Volunteer Requirements
- Complete Volunteer Application and Expectation Form and submit to District office along with Copy of Drivers License, if not already on file with Hockinson School District.
- In order to volunteer at one of the Hockinson School District extracurricular events all volunteers must fulfill one of the following:
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 OR
- Receive a negative Covid-19 Rapid-Antigen test from the Hockinson School District testing program (at home tests are not accepted) within 24 hours prior to the event
- Test results must be submitted to Caleb Millay at [email protected]
- The Hockinson School District Testing Program is open Monday - Friday, 6:45 AM - 9 AM Monday - Thursday, 4 PM - 6 PM
- Additionally, all volunteers must continue to properly wear a mask and practice social distancing.
|| Angela Maitland