HHS AAA Boosters
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
October 26 27 28 at 7pm
October 29 at 1pm & 7pm
It's A Wonderful Life A Radio Play
December 8 9 at 7pm
December 10 at 1pm & 7pm
Beauty And The Beast
May 11 12 18 19 20 at 7pm
May 13 at 1pm
Hot and Cold beverages
Cookies & Muffins
When: 30min Prior to Shows while guests wait to purchase tickets and enter MPR, 15min During Intermission
iPads with POS system and Square are now available for swift check out, order accuracy, and processing credit/debit cards. A quick training “how to” given to all volunteers.
The Concession is quickly opened and closed.
You will still be able to watch the show and you will not miss your child's performance. Pinky Promise.
Please review the available slots below and click on the
button to sign up.
Service. Community. Memories.
Welcome to Hockinson Concessions where serving up popcorn and sweets builds community and creates positive memories.
Sign up + Show Up= Fundraise for your child's sport, club or activity. All year long!
Grab a slot before they are gone!
We have worked closely with Kathy Pacheco, Athletic Director, to create a new Concessions Volunteer Program. This new program allows parents to spectate their child’s sport/activity cause no extra work for coaches/advisors while still offering consistant hospitality to our spectators and fundraising for our students. In 2021-2022 HHS AAA Booster Club distributed over $10,000 to through Concessions!
HHS AAA Booster Club Volunteer Program
Concession Sign-Up How it works:
1. SignUp Genius: A simple online volunteer management system listing home games, dates and times for current sport season/Theatre Performances: Fall, Winter, Spring.
2. In SignUp Genius volunteers indicate group they are representing, ie, volunteers from different Sports, Clubs & Activities: Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Track & Field, Boys Swim, Girls Swim, FBLA, Key Club, Cheer, Volleyball, Theatre Co., Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Equestrian, Wrestling, Girls Softball, Boys Baseball, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball + more!
3. Profits are equally divided and allocated to designated Sport, Clubs, & Activities in June.
4. Concessions will not open unless volunteer slots are filled.
5. Please Note: This Fundraising program serves programs sponsored by Hockinson High School Athletics, Academic & Activites Booster Club.
Both indoor and outdoor concessions are fully stocked and well organized. iPads with POS system and square are now available for swift check out, order accuracy, and processing credit/debit cards. Menu options are determined by Hockinson School District and Hockinson High School Administration. A quick training “how to” given to all volunteers.
Questions. Please contact Angela Maitland, Concessions Coordinator [email protected] 360.600.6732
|| Angela Maitland