West Metro Fire Rescue
West Metro Fire Rescue is offering car seat appointments with the following modifications and options:
1. Wear a mask to your appointment. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, you may not attend this appointment. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone with symptoms or refusing to wear a mask.
2. Maintain 6' distance between yourself and the Child Passenger Safety Technican during the entire appointment.
3. You will be installing the car seat yourself. Our CPS Technician will verbally coach you from a 6' distance.
4. You must arrive with the car seat out of the box. We will not handle the box for you.
5. Bring the owner's manual for your child restraint and your vehicle to the appointment if you have them. You may need to consult them to complete this service.
6. Arrive on time and schedule a 30 minute appointment for each seat you will install. Only one seat will be installed during a 30 minute appointment.
7. Park in front of the yellow "Car Seat Appointment" sign upon arrival and remain in your vehicle until directed by the CPS Technician.
If you cannot meet these requirements, check www.carseatscolorado.com for a list of other agencies who offer this service or check out this link for tutorial videos: https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/car-seat-safety-kids#.VqZpU8v2aUk