~~THERE ARE UPDATES TO PHASE III RULES~~
Swimmers should NOT sign up for a swim session if exhibiting the following symptoms and should CANCEL their swim session if symptoms develop.
**Fever 100.4 F or higher or sense of having a fever. A new cough, new shortness of breath, new chills, new sore throat, or new muscle aches) that cannot be attributed to another health condition.**
In Phase III free swim is permitted. Members not of the same household must maintain 10 ft of distance from one another while in the pool or on the pool deck areas/bath houses. Please wear face masks when not in the pool
Sessions 1, 2 and 3 are limited to ONE SESSION PER DAY. Sessions 4 and 5 have no signup restrictions Exceptions include swim instructors, and those who may reserve a baby pool slot and an additional slot on the same day.
Within each 2-hour block members can reserve one of the following: the baby pool, shallow areas, main pool areas (to include the dive well) or lap lanes. Members must be signed up* to enter the facility. *Walk-ins allowed for unreserved lap swim slots
*Walk-ins allowed for no shows halfway through session (up to capacity)
- The main pool (to include dive well) will be capped at 55 for GE and 45 for OC. No free swim in dive well. Diving only.
- The shallow areas (with steps) will be reserved for 2 households of 4 members, or one large household of up to 8 members. The intent for these areas is for families with small children, and they should stay in this shallow area. Likewise, main pools swimmers should stay out of the shallow areas to maintain the 10 ft social distancing
- The baby pool will be reserved for 1 household with a max of 8 members. There will be (2) 1-hour sessions for the baby pool in each 2-hour block.
- Lap swim remains the same. Up to 3 members may swim in a lap lane. Lanes used by more than one person must be consensually agreed upon. 2 lanes are available at each pool with (3) 40-minutes sessions per 2-hour block. Lap swimmers may not use other reserved areas. Swim lessons will be conducted in lap lanes. *Walk ins allowed for unreserved lap lane slots.
- Sunbathers (non-swimmers) must sign up for a swim slot due to capacity restrictions.
Bring your own furniture. Crosspointe will not provide furniture in Phase III due to cleaning requirements.
Food and drink are allowed (no glass containers). Grilling not allowed.
No guests during Phase III
No Parties during Phase III
Please see Normal Operating Rules for age restrictions.
No sharable pool toys (e.g. water ball, frisbees, underwater missiles, etc.) to limit infringement on social distancing space.
Phase III Pool Schedule and Full Addendum are attachments below.