We are looking forward to a wonderful week in Davenport with the leaders of Summer Arts Safari bringing us TWO SHOWS THIS YEAR:
Beginning Stages (completed grades K-2) - "How to be a Pirate"
Summer Arts States (completed grades 3-8) "Frozen"
Both age groups pratice at the same times in the same place and both shows will be presented on Friday night. This just allows all children to have a bigger role in the production!
Summer Arts Safari is a musical performance camp that provides a fun and unique musical theater experience for kids ages 6-14! The college age troop leaders out of East Grand Forks, MN hold a short audition on the first day of camp to place students in appropriate roles.
When: Monday, July 19 - Friday, July 23
Community Performance: Friday, July 23 @ 7 p.m.
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. each day
Where: Old Davenport School, Davenport, ND
Bus: If we have enough interest there may be a bus that would run each day from the bus barn at 8:45 a.m. sharp and return at 2:15 p.m. each day.
Cost: $75 for first child, $65 for each additional child in a family.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE - see registration sheet
*Please drop your payment off at the Kindred Public Library during regular hours (kindredpubliclibrary.com), in the outside book drop box anytime, or by mail to: Kindred Public Library 330 Elm Street Kindred, ND 58051.
- A bus from Kindred to Davenport may be offered each day for your child!
- Please send a sack lunch with your child Monday-Thursday (pizza provided on Friday)
- There will be ice cream treats and popsicles provided after the performance on Friday night
- Scholarships are available - please check the box on the signup for more information!
- We are looking for volunteers to be on the Safari summer planning team! If you are interested let us know.
Thanks! If you have any questions or need more information please contact Jen at 701.371.5537.
Jen Swenson and Erin Hill
|| Jennifer Swenson