We are looking forward to celebrating All Saints Mass on Sunday, November 1 with your Saint! Please sign up below to attend with your household.
Only members of your household will be able to attend this Mass to ensure we maintain proper seating capacity. A household is defined as a group of individuals who live together under one roof.
COVID-19 Screening and Protocols
Please sign up below for your spot and follow all COVID Safety instructions listed.
In order to sign up and attend the Mass, you and any household members attending, must successfully pass this screening by answering “No” to all six of these questions. A “Yes” to even one question is a failed screening, and for the love and safety of your brothers and sisters, you are asked to remain at home.
In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.4°F, or 1.8°F above a lower regular personal baseline temperature?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, and/or New loss of taste or smell, NEW: diarrhea, vomiting, runny nose/congestion?
If you and those of your household pass this prescreening, you are eligible to sign up for this All Saints Mass.
When you arrive for the All Saints Mass, please follow these instructions:
- The morning of the Mass, your household must successfully pass the COVID-19 screening questions listed above.
- Arrive between 10:00am-10:10am to allow time to be checked in and directed to your assigned seat.
- Your Saint should be dressed in their Saint attire prior to entering Church.
- Everyone age 2 years old and older must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth.
- Line up along the orange cones on the sidewalk outside the Church on 42nd Ave SW to stand with your household for COVID-19 Screening. Everyone is to enter the Church using the East door..
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing from other households at all times.
- Follow instructions by our Hospitality Ministers.
After Mass you are welcome to take pictures of your Saint outside the Church on the grassy area. Following safety COVID-19 protocol, group photos or photos taken with other Saints and or other households are not allowed.
We look forward to celebrating All Saints Mass with your family!
10:30am - 11:30am PST
|| Deyette Swegle