Holy Rosary Mass Reservations
As we open for public Mass again, we are limited by the number of individuals allowed to attend. Individuals must be in good health and should not be in the greater risk categories for COVID-19 as defined as over 60 years old and/or with pre-existing medical conditions. We are responsible for creating a safe environment for parishioners and staff, and we need your help to do so.
In order to come to Mass, you must successfully pass this screening by answering “No” to all six of these questions. A “Yes” to even one question is a failed screening, and for the love and safety of your brothers and sisters, you are asked to remain at home.
In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature at least 100.4°F, or 1.8°F above a lower regular personal baseline temperature?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together: Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, and/or New loss of taste or smell?
If you pass this prescreening, you are eligible to sign your household up attend Mass.
A household is defined as a group of individuals who live together under one roof. We will add more slots for future Masses once we have the necessary ministers in place. MINISTERS AND THEIR HOUSEHOLDS should not sign up using this platform, but should utilize the MSP Program. This includes EMHCS, Lectors/Sacristans, A/V Techs and Hospitality Ministers.
To sign up for Mass, review the availability below and click on the button to sign up. You will receive a confirmation email after completing your registration.
Given how many parishioners are still staying home, we are removing the request that you only signup once every two weeks. You may sign up weekly if you would like too.
Please arrive 10-30 minutes before Mass to sign in and to be shown to your seat.
We look forward to seeing you at church!!