Volunteers in Partnership (ViP)
Planning is underway for our 2nd Annual International Fest! The event is scheduled for Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 from 10am-3pm. Would you like to share activities, food, etc. from a country that is part of your heritage? Or maybe you think it would be fun to learn about a country, and would like to share that knowledge with our Meridian community? How about helping during our talent show? Whatever your level of participation, we need you!
There are several ways to help. You can sign up below for any of the following options.
- Host a country booth (will be set-up in the MS cafeteria and hallway) - we are asking of each booth:
- (1) to display information about the country,
- (2) to have a game, activity or craft, related to the country, for students and their families to complete, and
- (3) to provide a snack related to the country (around 50 small servings)
- Volunteer before/after/during the event
- Help organize the event
Please let us know if you have any questions at [email protected]
International Fest Planning Committee
|| Meridian School Partners