Each Wednesday our youth gather to play, fellowship and study God's Word from 6-7:30pm. One of the most important parts of our gathering is the meal. This is an opportunity for families to invest in our ministry, participate in what we do and offer healthy meals to our students. We ask that each night two families partner to serve a meal during our Sunday night gatherings. Here you will find the list of dates that we will meet. Please sign up with one or two dates that work for your families.
Need to know info:
- We will begin each Wednesday with a meal. Meals will be served from the Fellowship Hall kitchen at 6pm.
- Parents are responsible for providing a meal (dessert is always appreciated) and drinks as well as cleaning up after the meal. Please make sure to empty the trash.
- Plates, flatware, paper products, cups, and ice are provided by the church. We have a full kitchen available for you to use.
- We have a few students who are vegetarians. A SMALL meatless portion or veggie option is appreciated.
- Pizza is discouraged. Please provide a healthy meal that your children enjoy. Feel free to share special family favorites.
- Some youth group favorites...Fix your own "bar" i.e. taco/nacho bar, pasta bar, baked potato bar, salad bar, etc.
Once you sign up through this website you will receive an email reminder 5 days before your turn.