Welcome to the Lord's Table!
We appreciate your kindness and patience as we work to adopt new practices to keep everyone safe as we celebrate Holy Communion. Please take a moment to read the information below and then register your intentions to receive this holy meal.
THINGS TO NOTE:
· Due to occupancy restrictions, currently limited to groups of 10, a maximum of 9 people may gather with the Pastor at each liturgy.
· The Sacrament will be self-served from three stations, one at the head of each of the three aisles in the sanctuary. Up to three people from the same household may gather at each station. If you have more than 3 people in your household please register the remainder of your family on another aisle so we can be sure to maintain the regulation of no more than 9 total participants at any single gathering.
NOTE: In an effort to stay safe there is to be only one household represented at each station. This may mean that there will be "unused" spaces for individuals, but filling those spaces with participants from another household is not in keeping with the 6ft social distance requirement.
· Please enter only one name per slot. Non-communing children who will accompany you also count toward occupancy restrictions; please reserve a slot for each of them as well.
· While on the church premises, physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times between those who do not live in the same household.
· Masks must be worn at all times while in the building, with the exception of the moment when eating and drinking the elements of the Sacrament.
· Each liturgy will begin promptly at its scheduled time, and will last 10-12 minutes; the congregation and Pastor will remain standing throughout.
· Following the Benediction, please depart directly to your vehicle to make room for those who are entering the church for the next liturgy.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Again, thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to navigate through these ever changing and challenging times.