North Forsyth Football
Full team dinners include Varsity, JV and Freshmen players as well as Coaches. Orchestrating the full team dinner takes a little extra planning and effort but it's worth it! This is an opportunity for the entire team to enjoy great food and fun together. Graduating seniors always mention team dinners as one of the most memorable events of the season.
NOTE: Full team dinners are paid for by the host and volunteers. This event is NOT covered by booster club funds. You can make it as easy (potluck) or as fancy (catered) as you wish. Your guests will have a great time no matter what.
HEADCOUNT: Varies based on game schedule. 50-85 people. **THE LAST DINNER IS THE LARGEST. IT INCLUDES ALL TEAMS, COACHES AND THEN SOME. ***
HOST: You are the mastermind for your dinner. Tasks include:
- Choose location & reserve. Ideas: back yard, neighborhood clubhouse, church, community center.
- Make sure you have enought tables & chairs. Sometimes available with the above ideas.
- Plan menu. Ideas: Potluck (all volunteers bring something) Chili, Burgers, Catered. All work great.
- Coordinate with your volunteer team. Make sure everyone agrees on the cost, division of donations or money, and what needs to be done the night of the dinner.
- Communicate: Two weeks in advance, let the Food & Nutrition Chair know where your dinner will be held and the menu.
TEAMS: Varsity, JV and Freshman, depending on game schedule
FOOD & NUTRITION CHAIR: Leslie Sexton: [email protected]
THURSDAY DINNER CHAIR: TBD
TIME REQUIRED: Hosting requires many hours on your own schedule for planning and coordinating but it's worth it. Volunteers are needed for 2-4 hours on the night of the event.
COST: This event requires either a contribution of food or money, depending on the menu.
|| North Forsyth Football