North Forsyth Football
The 2018 Banquet will take place January 28 2019 @6 pm.
The Banquet committee organizes, schedules, and manages the event catering, decorating, and all other aspects of the evening.
Committee Chair - Dara Franks
Committee Co-Chair- Looking for a Freshman or Sophomore mom who will learn the ropes this year and Chair this Committee for a few to come. Responsibilities include
* Recruit and Develop a team of volunteers
* Site Tour and Selection
* Coordinate menu/catering issues
* Research prices/designs/vendors and order Senior Jersey Frames; coordinate delivery to site
* Work with Cheerleading Coach to include them in the event.
* Design, print and prepare a program for the event; coordinate agenda with coach and board
* Work with photographer to obtain digital prints of season photos for decor. Print and prepare for tables.
* Make sure photographer prepares slide show and thumb drive for seniors
* Arrange and transport helmets and cheer poms for table decor; ensure return of anything borrowed
* Order and transport balloons and/or ferns for stage decor.
* Work with site manager for set up of tables and work with AV manager to coordinate lighting and music to flow with agenda
* Order tablecloths, wristbands, and make "reserved" seating signs for Coaches and Seniors
* RSVP and payment is handled by Board Secretary/Treasurer; Coordinate numbers for catering and seating with them.
* Have all invoices approved and paid by Board Treasurer
* Oversee set up before the event and clean up after the event
|| North Forsyth Football