RFTC Lap Swim
There are be 2 slots available for each lane. Single swimmers in lanes will only occur if there is lack of demand for pool use.
ADULTS = 18 YEARS AND OLDER
TIMES = Daily - 6am to 9:45am. Each swim slot is 45 mintues long.
Wednesday Night Lap Swim from 7 to 9pm, with three 40 minute slots available.
- You may sign up for ONE slot maximum per day.
- We are asking that family members from the same household please share a lane, please use one slot for each family member.
- Please update SignUp Genius with any changes in your swim schedule as far in advance as possible.
Some things to know before you arrive:
- When you arrive at pool, please enter through pool gate (not locker room) and check in with lifeguard on pool deck.
- Your temperature will NOT be taken by staff this year, please do not come to the pool if you feel unwell in any way.
- Swimmers must bring their own sunscreen and goggles.
- Kickboards, leg buoys will be available to use.
- Locker room will be available to use for changing and showering. Be mindful of the children arriving for lessons at 8am. We will need to share the locker room during the week with them.
- Masks will continue to be required in all buildings, including the locker room for those not vaccinated.
- Bathrooms will be available.
If you have any questions regarding sign up, please reach out to Holly Utter at [email protected] For lap swim protocol questions, reach out to Pool Directors Courtney Mooney or Linda Robinet at [email protected]