Pastor John is inviting you to his home this summer for a Cottage Meeting. As we come back together after a year and a half of absence from one another, this is a perfect time to consider the fact that we’ve all changed, so our ministry needs to adapt to those changes and the new needs you may be feeling. This is a time of reset and Pastor John wants to hear from you!
Throughout July, August, and September Pastor John is inviting the whole congregation to sign up for a time of conversation and connection. Each meeting will be comprised of up to 15 congregational members. You will be invited to share with Pastor John and one another how things have been over the course of the past year.
- What are the greatest challenges/difficulties you’ve experienced this past year?
- Where are you at spiritually these days?
- How have you changed and how have your needs changed?
- What are you needing in a faith community going forward?
- What changes, adaptations, additions or tweaks to our ministry at FLRB would you like to see as we begin in-person ministry?
Additionally, the FLRB staff and Pastor have also been talking about some new ministry ideas and would value your input.
I look forward to our time of connecting!
Pastor John's Home
1445 NW 186th St, Shoreline, WA 98177
|| John & Jill Bjorge