No Horsin' Around
An Outreach Ministry of Shepherd of the Lake at the Chapel in Canterbury Park.
Bilingual Service Leader: Chaplain Ed Underwood
- Barn Tours with Kermit Mahlum - Learn about the incredible work of caring for the horses
- Bilingual Worship Service
- Fellowship Meal following the worship service!
- Kids/Children's activities
Food Donations and Attendance:
- In addition to signing up for a food item to donate, please indicate whether or not you plan on attending this event.
- If you are attending, please bring your food donation to the Canterbury Chapel.
- If you are not attending, but are donating food, please drop off your food donation (clearly labeled for No Horsin' Around) at SOLLC by 3pm on the day of the event.
- 5:00pm - Arrival/Food Drop off
- 5:30pm - Barn Tours with Kermit
- 6:30pm - Worship Service
- 7:30pm - Fellowship Meal
Directions to the Chapel (from SOLLC):
- Take Hwy 42 West to Mystic Lake Drive
- Turn Right and Drive North on Mystic Lake Drive (past 169)
- Turn Left onto Barensheer Blvd at "Canterbury Park and Stable Area" sign
- Drive 0.2 miles (past the barns on the left) and turn left into the Stable Area Security Checkpoint
- Tell the Security Guard you are going to the Chapel
- Turn Right after the checkpoint and drive about 1 block
- Chapel has a red painted roof and White Cross
5:00pm - 8:30pm CDT
Canterbury Park Chapel
|| Sharlene/Bill Christian