Portfolio Mini-Help Session
Hello! Julianna Johnson and Kate Giambrone will be holding mini Sophomore Portfolio Help Sessions to help you prep for portfolio review. We'll have four students present during each hour of the sessions and each student will receive 30 minutes of feedback.
Please only sign-up for one slot. If you are unable to make your slot, remove your name so someone else can take your spot!
- Be five minutes early for your session so you can have your materials out and ready when it's your turn
- Bring everything printed. Projects on screen are very difficult to assess if their final output will be print.
- Please have your DARs printed out and ready to look at
- Bring a sample of how you intend to layout your portfolio (1-2 samples spreads). This will help us make suggestions about your portfolio itself.
- Bring your process book content (if this is in PDF format at this point, that is fine)
We're looking forward to seeing all of your amazing work!
|| Kate Giambrone